The RentLife® team will perform periodic exterior property visits and at least one annual exterior and full interior site visit with a documented checklist of the following:
- Our team of experts will ensure that any Texas Property Code violations, including smoke alarm placement, door locks, door viewers, will be taken care of and done to cover all code needs.
- Unauthorized pets
- Inoperable smoke detectors and placement
- AC filters
- Deed Restriction Violations
- Any Maintenance problems noticed, including any exterior damage that needs to be addressed, under kitchen and bathroom sinks, where water damage can appear.
- Potential Hazards
- Identify any potential insurance risks (trampolines, above-ground swimming pools, grills under awnings, etc.
- Our expert team will not only help you with the documentation you may need in the event of a security deposit disputes but will enable the property manager to assess any damage before the end of the lease. The tenant can then be held responsible for damages over and above normal wear and tear.
Click here: Sample Report