- Credit Report: RentLife® runs a Full Credit Report with Credit Score derived from all 3-credit Bureaus
- Federal Criminal Report: Federal checks are for crimes that are prosecuted at a federal level, which includes infractions such as tax evasion, bank robbery, kidnapping, and counterfeiting.
- Multi-State Criminal Report
- Multi-State Eviction Report
- Landlord Verification: The landlord verification form is a document used by a landlord when verifying the previous rental information of an applicant for tenancy. The requesting landlord must send the form to the applicant's current or past landlord in order to obtain all details related to the tenancy of the individual.
- Employment Verification: Employment verification confirms a person's past or current job status along with the applicant's income verification. Employers often need to request verification for job candidates or reply to requests from employers, lenders, landlords, the federal government, and others.
- Pet Screening: RentLife® full-service property management screens renters' pets and validates the status of assistance animals.